When burning your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt until the wax pool extends close to the edge. This will prevents tunneling. Trim the wick to 5mm before each burn. Proper trimming ensures that your candle will burn with a strong, bright, beautiful flame.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
When lighting your candle, to take a moment to enjoy the ritual.